The basics of skin care have been known and practiced for centuries: eat a healthy diet, drink water, sleep, use natural products to tone & moisturize your skin.
Feed Your Skin Right breaks new ground. It takes you inside the frontiers of medicine to provide you with answers that work just for you. In his latest book, Dr Mark Tager introduces the reader to the fields genomics, integrative functional medicine, aesthetics, and regenerative techniques. Dr Tager shows how these factors can be fine tuned to create a truly individualized skin beauty regimen. Page after page, Dr Tager helps you create your personal roadmap to skin health and beauty.
- Learn about the emerging sciences of nutritional genomics, gut and skin microbiome testing, and food sensitivities.
- Discover how these assessments shape skin health and beauty
- Identify which supplements and topicals are high-quality and worth the money
- Review the aesthetic procedures that build skin beauty from within
- Craft a plan for the journey to radiant beauty
- Find the professional resources to get started and stay on track